How you can support MWYF
We truly appreciate your interest in MWYF and how our programs and projects are assisting South Florida's foster youths. especially those young men and women who have aged-out of the system.
There are many ways in which you and your organization can help further this wonderful life-changing and community-building process.
- If you are interested in becoming a member of MagicWaste Youth Foundation's ALL-VOLUNTEER team, please contact Rudy Bustamante, MWYF founder and president, at 786.655.0667.
- If networking and social/corporate events are your thing, click here to sign up for our EVENT ALERTS. You will receive timely emails with detailed information and a link to purchase tickets (whenever applicable).
- If you're interested developing stronger ties to MWYF, please continue reading, explore the options presented in these pages, and select the category that best fits your desired level of involvement.
The MWYF Executive Board has established three major participation categories, each one with several support tiers to accommodate to your desired level of involvement and financial commitment:
• Individual Event Sponsorships.
• Annual Corporate Partnerships.
• Major Benefactor Programs.
Please continue reading below for more information. You may email us at info@MagicWasteYouthFoundation.org or contact us at 786.655.0667 to discuss your participation. Thank you!
INDIVIDUAL EVENT SPONSORSHIP
MagicWaste Youth Foundation organizes and hosts a variety of corporate and social events, as well as networking cocktails and special gatherings, throughout the year.
Because each activity has its own features, target audience, participation levels, marketing strategy, and benefits, we ask that you refer to our EVENTS page to review the wide array of Sponsorship opportunities available to you and your organization.
ANNUAL CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS
MWYF offers five annual partnership packages to companies who share our vision and would prefer to support our organization's work for a full twelve months. These packages include:
- Recognition as Annual Corporate Partners on event promos, publications and presentations;
- Recognition as Annual Corporate Partners on the MWYF website;
- Tickets to MWYF events and networking cocktails;
- Access to exclusive gatherings and special events (not open to the public);
- Opportunity to host a MWYF networking event at its premises; and more.
Please click here to visit the ANNUAL CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS page to view these packages.
MAJOR BENEFACTOR PROGRAMS
Our major benefactor programs are focused on making a specific project, The Excalibur Center®, a reality.
Now in its planning stage, this residential and empowerment compound will provide disadvantaged young men and women who have been aged-out of the foster care system —and who have nowhere else to go— not only a place to live, but a safe, nurturing and supporting environment that will hone their life and job skills; provide them access to mentoring, apprenticeship and employment opportunities; and help them succeed.
Please visit our Major Benefactor Programs page to learn more.